Prince Harry tells kids to stay away from Fortnite
"What's wrong with parents?"
By Practical Parenting team
October 04 2018
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle met with young schoolchildren in Sussex earlier this week, and Harry took the opportunity to chat to kids about a few topics, including online gaming.
Two little boys, Ziad and Eren, aged eight, spoke to the Prince, telling him that they liked to play Fortnite. The Prince commented that he thought they were too young for the game, and encouraged them to find other games to play.
“He was saying that it’s a concern of his, children playing the game before they are allowed to,” said Emma Johnston, a teacher at the school.
“We were saying that, as a school, it’s a concern for us too.”
Speaking afterwards, one Year Four boy said: “Harry came over and talked to us and Eren asked him about Fortnite.”
"He was like this: ‘What is wrong with parents?’” said another little boy.
“He asked how old we are. We said that we were eight and he said, ‘You guys shouldn’t really play Fortnite’", added another.
The Duke and Duchess also watched the children demonstrate "flossing" and played a game of 'high, low' as well as answering questions about their lives and the Palace.