NEW DETAILS REVEALED on huge MILK RECALL. Are you now affected?
Check your fridge now
By Frances Sheen
June 13 2019
More details have become available after authorities issued an urgent recall on a range of popular milk products sold at Coles, Woolworths and IGA stores in Victoria and parts of NSW.
Lactalis Australia is recalling the Coles, Pauls and PhysiCAL milk products as they may contain "an amount of food grade dairy cleaning solution".
It's now been revealed EIGHT brands have been affected.
* Coles Full Cream Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25 and 26 June 2019)
* Coles Low Fat Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25 and 26 June 2019)
* Coles Skim Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25 June 2019)
* Pauls Full Cream Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 26 and 27 June 2019)
* Pauls Smarter White Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25, 26 and 27 June 2019)
* REV 1L Bottle (use by date: 28 June 2019)
* PhysiCAL Low Fat 1L Bottle (use by date: 26 June 2019)
* PhysiCAL Skim 1L Bottle (use by date: 27 June 2019)
Source: Lactalis Australia
Available for sale in Coles, Woolworths, IGA and other retailers, the bad batch has best before dates from June 25 to June 28 and the milk may have yellow colouring and/or a chemical taste, the company said.
In its own statement, Coles said they have sold the milk in across Victoria and southern parts of NSW including Albury, Deniliquin, Lavington and Tocumwal.
Anyone concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
Anyone seeking more information can also contact Coles Customer Care on 1800 061 562.