Urgent Recall: 17 Bread Products Sold At NSW And ACT Supermarkets
All the details here
By Practical Parenting
September 29 2016
A recall has been issued for multiple bread roll products sold at Coles, Woolworths, Metcash/IGA, corner stores and food service outlets in NSW and the ACT, due to the potential presence of metal pieces.
The NSW Food Authority today issued the recall for 17 Quality Bakers Australia bread rolls, including Coles, Mighty Soft and IGA-branded products.
"This recall is the result of the potential presence of foreign matter (metal pieces) which may cause injury if consumed," the authority said in a statement. "Consumers should not eat this product. If you are concerned about your health you should seek medical advice."
The bread products subject to the recall have a best before date of October 2, 2016.
The products being recalled are:
• Coles White Round Rolls 6 Pack, plastic film
• Coles Smartbuy 6 Hamburger Rolls, plastic film
• Coles Smartbuy 6 Hot Dog Rolls, plastic film
• Coles White Long Roll 6 Pack, plastic film
• Mighty Soft Hot Dog P6, plastic film
• Mighty Soft Hamburger 5" P6, plastic film
• IGA Bakers Oven White Round Roll P6, plastic film
• IGA Bakers Oven Hot Dog Roll P6, plastic film
• IGA Bakers Oven Hamburger Roll P6, plastic film
• Hot Dog P6 Top Slice, plastic film
• Hamburger Jumbo 5" P12 Bulk, plastic film
• UB White Round Batch Roll P6, plastic film
• UB White SD SUB P6, plastic film
• UB White SD Round Roll 4" P6, plastic film
• UB White Hot Dog Roll 7" P6, plastic film
• UB AMERICAN SLD 5" Hamburger Roll P6, plastic film
• UB White SUB P6, plastic film
Customers can return the affected products to their place of purchase for a full refund.
For more information, contact Quality Bakers Australia Pty Limited on 1800 810 599 or via www.goodmanfielder.com.