Kmart juicer horror: Aussie Mums warning ‘It exploded on me’
Warning: graphic photos.
Contributor, Practical Parenting / March 27 2020
Aussie mum Jamaika has shared her near miss after her $59 Kmart juicer exploded leaving her cut, bruised and bloody.
Sharing on a closed facebook page she says: “Don’t buy Kmart juicer, it just exploded on me an hour ago.”
She also shared images of her horrific injuries adding: “I just started juicing the first stalk of celery then it exploded.”
Other members from the closed group have advised she report the exploding juicer straight away.
One commenting: “Omg lucky it didn’t cut any vital arteries! Looks awful! Heal well! Make sure you tell Kmart!”
Said another: “You poor thing! That bottom one on your chest looks deep!! This could have had so many scenarios with kids or eyes etc. You poor thing. X”
Added a third: “Lucky it didn’t cut your throat!”
Eliza Scanlan is a contributor with Practical Parenting. Eliza has written for several digital titles including New Idea Food and New Idea, with a passion for consumer and shopping news. Eliza is also a contributor for the Trolley Watch and The Flawsome Mum podcasts. In her spare time, Eliza loves watching Netflix and tending to her horses.