Celebrity parents - they're just like us, well sort of... Imperfect, tired and probably trying very hard. This week Victoria Beckham found herself in the firing line of people who believed that kissing your own daughter on the lips is inappropriate. Here are six other times celebrity parents couldn't cut a break.
1. Victoria Beckham faced criticism for daring to kiss daughter Harper on the lips, and then post the image to celebrate her fifth birthday..
2. Kristin Cavallari faced backlash after sharing a holiday pic of her sons, with critics labelling the boys too thin.
3. Both David Beckham and Melissa Joan-Hart got flak after posting pictures of their children with dummies.
4. Haters jumped on new mum Chrissy Tiegen for going out to dinner days after giving birth to daughter Luna. John Legend jumped to his wife’s defence tweeting “Funny there's no dad-shaming. When both of us go out to dinner, shame both of us so Chrissy doesn't have to take it all. We'll split it.”
5. Plenty of people were unimpressed when Katie Holmes shared a photo of daughter Suri in heels (Holmes replied that they were children’s ballroom dancing shoes).
6. Gwyneth Paltrow was also criticised for revealing that her children don't eat dairy, gluten or chicken eggs.
7. And then there was the time that Kim Kardashian was accused of waxing North's eyebrows. Which she was forced to vehemently deny.